Sometimes it’s okay to give yourself a pat on the back and say, ‘That was cool. That made me feel good’.
The Magic Begins
↳ a scene you really wanted to be in the movies, but wasn’t: fleur’s speech after bill gets attacked by greyback at the end of hbp
#FLEUR DELACOUR ASSHOLES #BEAUXBATONS CHAMPION #OoTB MEMBER#MOVED TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY SO THAT SHE COULD BE WITH HER HALF WEREWOLF HUSBAND#ENGLISH WASN’T EVEN HER FIRST LANGUAGE#BUT SHE SPOKE IT CONFIDENTLY DESPITE THE SNEERING AND MOCKING#HAD TO FIGHT AGAINST THE PREJUDICES OF HER HUSBAND’S FAMILY
i love how some girls are soft and delicate and wear floral dresses and how some are fuckin hardcore and have short hair and are rad as hell and how others are a mix of the two
girls are so great
What the books are actually like
Sheldon the tiny dinosaur
SHELDON IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS LIKE EVERY SINGLE THING MAKES ME SO HAPPY ABOUT HIM
Sheldon is the sweetest creature ever!
This may be the cutest/sweetest thing I’ve ever seen.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.